Boomers Do Retirement their Way
In the two years since starting a series of blogs, “Boomers: Rewriting Retirement,” I’ve profiled five willing baby boomers in various phases of retirement as they grapple with a variety of issues.
The individual profiles are again posted here, in the event one of them might be helpful to a reader who missed it the first time.
And we’re always looking for more guinea pigs, if anyone has an interesting story to tell!
Click on the links at the end of each headline:
- “A Familiar Dilemma: to Work or Retire.”
- “Finally retired. Now What?”
- “Caring for her elderly parents 24/7.”
- A Californian’s Retirement is Part-time.”
- “The Ultimate in Travel: Retiring Abroad.”
Squared Away writer Kim Blanton invites you to follow us on Twitter @SquaredAwayBC. To stay current on our blog, please join our free email list. You’ll receive just one email each week – with links to the two new posts for that week – when you sign up here.